Monday, September 10, 2007

I Believe In Me. (A Little Bit Of Self Analysis)

One can only discover the true person you are by turning introvert. To discover the core of your personality and find the superhumanly beautiful person that you truly are, you must gradually wade through your mind, body and intellect. People of today, tend to be extrovert becoming preoccupied with th external world, seeking out pleasures, joy and knowledge instead of searching the Self within. The mind then becomes restless and agitated, intellect loses all clearness to enquire into existence. I believe in me. My law in life is that I will live it pure. Free in mind body and soul, peaceful, blissful and a joy within. I spend a lifetime searching and looking to find this, only to discover heaven's in me.

No comments:

Joe Claussell & Franck Roger @ Djoon Paris

VFunk Global Dance Music Direrctory

Salut! mes amis!!

Salut! mes amis!!
afro ame claude monnet deep disco dj gregory franck roger house jerome sydenham joe claussell julien jabre kenny dope kerri chandler klement bonelli louie vega music osunlade

Search Me

Site search Web search powered by FreeFind