Wednesday, November 21, 2007

For Carolanne

Short film featuring Doves ( Andy Williams and Jimi Goodwin take the words right out of my mouth!) and DJ Mike Pickering (Hacienda). Now, Derrick May may well have been scared and frightened, by the creation of Strings Of Life, but to this day, I still remember feeling dumbfound and confounded amongst the sweaty, hyped up crowd of people, whilst Derrick May played his Strings Of Life. The club went wild and for me, needless to say, I ended up on stage alongside Mr Derrick May with my mate, worshiping this DJ from Detroit! Hey! THOSE WERE THE DAYS MY FRIEND!

No comments:

Joe Claussell & Franck Roger @ Djoon Paris

VFunk Global Dance Music Direrctory

Salut! mes amis!!

Salut! mes amis!!
afro ame claude monnet deep disco dj gregory franck roger house jerome sydenham joe claussell julien jabre kenny dope kerri chandler klement bonelli louie vega music osunlade

Search Me

Site search Web search powered by FreeFind