Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dial Up And Dial OUT


I find it quite frustrating and very time consuming to load sites from the network and write my blog! The intricate chip fax modem which connects me at present to the world... I installed myself. It was cheaper than the bus fare I paid to the nearest town to purchase it! Dial up connection to the internet seems to be out of touch and out of date in such a demanding technological world , so until I have my speedier slightly more expensive, swift broadband connection, I'm afraid it's dial UP and dial OUT for me!

No comments:

Joe Claussell & Franck Roger @ Djoon Paris

VFunk Global Dance Music Direrctory

Salut! mes amis!!

Salut! mes amis!!
afro ame claude monnet deep disco dj gregory franck roger house jerome sydenham joe claussell julien jabre kenny dope kerri chandler klement bonelli louie vega music osunlade

Search Me

Site search Web search powered by FreeFind