Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rose Garden


I Never Promised You A Rose Garden...Finally, I now reside, happy and content in my new house. Changes in my life, I welcome..A beautiful view from a small window reveals colours and shades of every hue mixed upon an artist's palette. Yes, picturesque, quite, as the sun shade creeps across the hills, suddenly before my eyes a view of clearest blue skies, my heart swells, I love my new happy home. Huge respect for 123-kda whose jazzy- tech- dub style sound enlightened my spirit to write.WB geegeelux.

No comments:

Joe Claussell & Franck Roger @ Djoon Paris

VFunk Global Dance Music Direrctory

Salut! mes amis!!

Salut! mes amis!!
afro ame claude monnet deep disco dj gregory franck roger house jerome sydenham joe claussell julien jabre kenny dope kerri chandler klement bonelli louie vega music osunlade

Search Me

Site search Web search powered by FreeFind